Tea Party Republican Unleashes Vile, Sexist Attacks On Wendy Davis
Todd Kincannon, a former head of South Carolina’s Republican Party, went on a day-long Twitter rant against Texas Democratic State Senator Wendy Davis.
Kincannon likes the idea of destroying “leftist” Wendy Davis–so much, that he feels it should be done at any cost. “I don’t care if folks attack Wendy Davis unfairly. I just want her attacked,” is just one of the many pearls of wisdom Kincannon offered up via Twitter. He goes on to repeatedly issue vicious and hateful statements against her–railing against “RINOs” who support her…and fairly well anyone else, for that matter.
Adding to his meltdown:
– I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who was as much of a whore as Wendy Davis. And I’ve met some epic whores in my travels.
– I suspect Texas voters care that Wendy Davis was potentially going to Harvard coke parties instead of caring for her children.
– Make Wendy Davis worry that somebody will dig up a Harvard classmate that she did coke with. Torture her until she begs for it to stop.
– Wendy Davis has an abortion fetish and did in fact abandon her children.
– Make Wendy Davis wish she’d never been born. #InsertAbortionJokeHere