Benghazi Fever – The GOP Epidemic
We learned yesterday that out of the 233 Republicans in the House, 206 of them have applied to be on the Select Committee to investigate benghazi! Benghazi! BENGHAZI!!1!
- 203 from 233 leaves us with 27 Republicans not applying for the Committee
- We know that 15 Republicans are retiring
- We know that 4 Republicans have resigned
- We know that 1 Republican is running for another office (not the Senate)
- We know that 1 Republican has died
That leaves only six Republicans who plan to be in the House next year who are not actively seeking to be on this committee.
If I were one of those six Republicans, I would get my booster shots right away. Whatever it is, it is catching.