Brat Sought Endorsement Of Group That Believes Violence Could Be Needed To Stop Obama
David Brat’s far-right, out-of-the-mainstream leanings are coming out as we learn more.
Among those celebrating Brat’s surprise win is William Gheen, head of the anti-immigrant hate group ALIPAC , who used some of his group’s meager funds to send out a robocall in the district in the days before the election, playing up the fear that undocumented immigrants would “vote with or against you in future elections.”
While the robocall was an independent endeavor, Brat had actively sought ALIPAC’s endorsement.
Here is are some of the things Gheen stands for:
- Warns of violent revolution if the Tea Party can’t stop the immigrant “invasion.”
- Says violence may be needed to stop Obama’s war on “white America.”
- Wants President Obama arrested for his immigration policies, possibly through a military coup .
- Calls immigration “national rape” that takes the power away from “traditional Americans.”
- Fears that America will no longer be “governed by people of European descendancy.”
- Warns of “black mobs roaming many U.S. cities targeting and beating the crap out of white people.”
- Demanded that Sen. Lindsey Graham come out as gay because he claimed he was being blackmailed into supporting immigration reform.