Woman Falls Asleep On Charging iPhone And Is Severely Burned
The woman had a four-inch burn down her chest after falling asleep on her iPhone 4.
“I sleep in the nude and this large red mark was all down one side to the nipple,” Dionne Baxter said of her painful discovery.
“When I touched the phone, it was so hot, I couldn’t pick it up,” the 24-year-old mother added…
Frightening as the incident is, it is not an isolated incident.
Two weeks ago, 18-year old Jake Parker woke up with a painful burn on his arm after he, too, had fallen asleep draped across his iPhone 5.
In February, a 14-year-old girl in Maine suffered second degree burns to her thigh and back after her iPhone spontaneously caught fire while it was in her back pocket.[su_sky_ad]