By
January 27, 2015 6:30 pm - NewsBehavingBadly.com

Pure Mike Huckabee had to spend six years working in that Sodom and Gomorrah-like New York. It’s not just that men used bad words, but even the women did and “that’s just trashy,” he complained in a radio interview. Full disclosure: My radio studio is four steps away from the former governor’s former office at Fox News. I interact with many of the same people he did. They’re lovely, and don’t swear. Well, not all that much. Hopefully, the governor’s good character was not┬ábesmirched┬áby any words he had to witness.[su_center_ad]

Please “like” us on Facebook

D.B. Hirsch
D.B. Hirsch is a political activist, news junkie, and retired ad copy writer and spin doctor. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.

11 responses to Huckabee: In ‘That Hotbed Of New York Culture’ Even Women Swear At The Office

1. fancypants January 27th, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Yea im almost sure FN roger gave huckleberry the choice to quit or be fired

2. tracey marie January 27th, 2015 at 7:00 pm

who gives a fk what that fat pos fake theocratic asshole thinks….there, is that foul mouthed enogh to scare you back to the 19th century

3. Roctuna January 27th, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Oh my goodness! It’s enough to give a country boy a case of the vapors. Someone call Lindsey Graham to calm him down.

• Larry Schmitt January 28th, 2015 at 8:19 am

Quick, get the smelling salts, Aunt Pitty Pat is about to swoon.

4. Jake January 27th, 2015 at 7:05 pm

What with Bobbie Jindal and Steve Emerson’s insane rantings about no-go areas in England and now the Tax-dodging charlatan Huckabee’s totally off the wall remarks about what its like to work in New York (what would he know about work anywhere) – it looks like the Republican party has decided that Planet Earth is just not good enough for them, so they are now experiencing life on a completely different level to the rest of humanity inside their own heads. Let’s face it there is plenty of space there – so who can blame them.

5. whatthe46 January 27th, 2015 at 7:32 pm

fuuuuccccckkkkk you fuckabee!

6. labman57 January 27th, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Women in the workplace to Huckster:
    “STFU!”

7. craig7120 January 27th, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Ok first, I never liked this guy. He singled out a woman’s choice of expression but defends Ted Nugents? How very stereotypical of the xtian right.

Now, I don’t curse in an office setting, as a train engineer, on a train I usually can find better descriptive words than the f bomb when making a point. Damn, hell, I don’t consider profanity.
    I don’t describe women in general terms as btchs or hoes, I wont ask for others to follow my lead, that’s me being respectful for the female gender.
    If I lose at trivia crack to a complete moron well let’s just say, let the expletives fly!

My dad never dropped the big ones around my mom or sisters but dude was 82nd airborne ww2 so I gots to hear all the forbidden words on our fishing trips.

I dunno, I’m old fashioned, hearing a woman use sailor profanity in everyday conversation is a bit much for my sensibility but hey if ya have just cause I say let it out and feel better.

8. granpa.usthai January 28th, 2015 at 12:35 am

another reason why these wearers of MIXED FIBERS are bringing down the wrath of God on the USA. – LYING BS HYPOCRISY.

9. Hirightnow January 28th, 2015 at 7:07 am

I think his biggest gripe is that there are women in the workplace at all.

• Larry Schmitt January 28th, 2015 at 8:21 am

Except the ones serving him lunch and cleaning his toilet.