Two Couples Discovered Clinic Gave Them The Wrong Babies–Twenty Years Later
[su_center_ad]The two French couples were awarded two million euros, or about 2.26 million dollars in compensation.
- Babies born to Sophie Serrano and an unnamed French mother in 1994
- Both daughters placed in same incubator because they were jaundiced
- They were unwittingly handed to the wrong mothers by auxiliary nurse
- Ten years later, DNA test revealed Manon was not biological daughter
- Court in Grosse has now ordered the clinic to pay compensation to families
- The amount was six-times less than what the families had been demanding