Child Winds Up In ER After iPhone Catches Fire
[su_right_ad]Texan Isaiah Clinton, 11, was sitting at his desk in a classroom when students noticed smoke coming from his pants.
It was the iPhone 5C, model number A1532. Isaiah had it in his back pocket. The damage to the phone can be seen, and so can the burns to the boy’s clothes and skin.
Isaiah’s mother Denisea Harris says, “I took him to the emergency room and they said he had 2nd degree burns on him and they couldn’t just believe it was from the cell phone.”
A quick check online shows report after report of people saying their iPhone either exploded or caught on fire without any explanation.[su_center_ad]