Russiagate update: A New Hope… and we’re not talking Star Wars either!
- Oh, goody! Special Counsel Robert Mueller is going to question White House communications tzarina Hope Hicks.
- Whether you are a wrestling fan or not, you’ll probably be rooting for the tag team of Mueller and New York State Attorney general Eric Schneiderman as they take on Michael Flynn together. The detail-oriented will not want to miss Politico‘s take on the story.
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump must now go through John Kelly if they so much as want to talk with The Donald. Jared’s role in White House decision-making has all but collapsed.
- Ed Krassenstein, in an unrolled Twitter thread, explains to role in Russiagate of Konstantin Rykov, a Kremlin propagandist who spilled details of conspiracy and collusion between Russian agents and the Trump Campaign last November.
- The Hill reports that Trump told a senator and an adviser that the Access Hollywood “Grab ’em by the p****” tape may not be authentic. Could it be that another more damaging tape is about to be released?