Russiagate: Is Mueller Claus coming this year?
There are too many piece-of-the-puzzle headlines popping up in a single news cycle not to think that Americans who have become desperate for sanity and justice are about to get another substantial and welcome gift from Mueller Claus:
- Did Trump Jr. foul up by not admitting a “Trump Tower meeting” follow-up? We’d call that a big yes: CNN got their hands on previously undisclosed emails that show Team Trump and the outsiders were arranging to follow through on the topics raised at the notorious meeting, including digging dirt on Hillary Clinton and creating a Russian language Trump campaign presence on a Russian social media platform. Twitter user @aliasvaughn makes this observation after a read of the full article:
8. Most plausible explanation is someone GAVE said hacker the email addresses. Roger Stone immediately comes to mind. Or Brad Parscale.
— Ale (@aliasvaughn) December 8, 2017
- Reuters hears that WikiLeaks is facing federal probes into its 2016 election role and leaks of CIA documents.
- Add the name Alex Copson to your scorecard. He is a business associate of Michael Flynn who hoped to get Jeff Sessions to support a controversial Russia-tied deal for nuclear plants in the Middle East.
- Remember George “Coffee boy” Papadopoulos? He is writing a book about his experiences — and his fiancé, Simone Mangiante, was on air this morning with George Stephanopoulos and dropped this dookie in Trump’s eggnog bowl:
Mangiante said Papadopoulos “set up meetings with leaders all over the world” for senior campaign officials. He was “constantly in touch with high-level officials in the campaign,” she added. That included direct communication with now-former senior Trump advisers Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn, Mangiante said, adding that she had seen correspondence supporting the assertion. Neither Bannon nor an attorney for Flynn responded to a request for comment Thursday.
I wonder why?
- Ruh-roh. “Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in the Trump Organization received an email in September 2016 offering a decryption key and website address for hacked WikiLeaks documents, according to an email provided to congressional investigators.” Trump was a direct recipient.
Are those jingle subpoenas I hear in the distance?