Barrage of bombshells on Trump from Comey’s new book
Philip Rucker got his hands on former FBI Director James Comey’s book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” scheduled for publication next Tuesday. The “304-page tell-all… details [Comey’s] private interactions with [Donald] Trump as well as his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. The revelations are already rocking cable news and social media:
- Comey says that Trump was fixated on proving allegations in the Steele dossier about prostitutes throwing Trump a “golden shower” party that allegedly may have been captured on video false.
- “Comey blasts President Donald Trump as unethical and ‘untethered to truth’ and calls his leadership of the country ‘ego driven and about personal loyalty'”
- Comey could not help but notice President Trump’s hands and his “orange” skin.
- John Kelly, at the time National Security Advisor to Turmo, told Comey “he was ‘sick’ about the situation and ‘intended to quit’ in protest. Kelly ‘said he didn’t want to work for dishonorable people,’ referring specifically to President Donald Trump.”
- “Mike Pence, Reince Priebus, Michael Flynn and Sean Spicer represented the Trump transition team. They were briefed by FBI Director Comey, NSA Director Mike Rogers, CIA Director John Breenan and DNI Director James Clapper. Comey wrote he was surprised by what the Trump team did not ask. ‘They were about to lead a country that had been attacked by a foreign adversary, yet they had no questions about what the future Russian threat might be,’ he wrote.”
That pretty much seals it: “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership” is and official News Behaving Badlt Book Club selection!